Wednesday, April 11, 2007

#1 Todds Girls are Todds World

I have three, yes 3 daughters. And I have one (*1*) wife. So now you understand the love for Racing. My 3 daughters are all different, in a good way. The Oldest Sarah is 23 and living in Florida, Jensen Beach just north of Palm Beach. She is working and has not asked for funds in the last year!!! My middle daughter Alyshia is 19, and she lives in Mack Hall, and is in her first year at OSU. Looks like she might become a School Psychologist. My youngest Emily is 18 and still at home, a senior in High School, graduation is a few months away!!! She works at Bob Evans about 30 hours a week and now has a love for money. She plans on attending Columbus State in the fall, (Vet Tech Program). Now you see why I like to go to Prison at a all Male Insituttion. I am the only Man in the house. No, Just me and Buddy!!!!!

No comments: