Wednesday, April 11, 2007

#3 Website design by Todd

Web design is a subject that is foreign to many of us in the over 40 crowd. I want to become proficient in web design to assist my father with his web site. He has a web site for his consulting, speaking business. I also plan on investing in real estate and become a Landlord. I currently have an interest in two doubles and plan on acquiring a property in the campus area soon. I would like to have my daughters live there, and rent additional rooms to friends. Web design would help me to create a website for renters to utilize and attract new tenants. My father is very eager, for myself to become proficient in Web Design, and he is looking forward to my help with his existing web site. I am looking forward to this foreign language that I am about to learn.................................

No comments: