Thursday, April 19, 2007

#3 Website Design by TODD (Publicthruth.com)

I plan on working with Jeff and John and create a website that revolves around our previous Videos from last quarters class. The awesome threesome and their inventions will highlight the site. We are planning on working on all the exact details tonight after class. Jeff , John and I have been conversing, and I think we will have a humerous website. We plan on having links to each of own personal websites with our own personal information. The main website will have links to some of Johns previous website work, and to some of our favorite websites that we visit. We are getting together for another of our 7 hour sessions on sunday to start composing all the material. I have quite a few pictures of my family, my dogs, and the new puppies. All the material to start on the website. Looking forward this next challenge!!!!!!!!!!
TODD the Webmaster

No comments: