Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Todds World

I have many hobbies and interest, and I enjoy attending any type of racing event. I travel to many races each year with my neighbor Rich. I have visited Charlotte, N.C. , Atlanta, Ga. , Indianopolis, In. , and frequently travel to Mid-Ohio Race course near Mansfield. I have been to the Indy 500, Brickyard 400, both in Indiana. The Charlotte, Atlanta, and Bristol--Nascar Races. I have visited Mid-Ohio over 40 times thru the years. When not attending Races, my favorite channel is the Speed Channel. Another hobby, I collect old Baseball Cards. Mom did not throw away my cards that I collected when I was younger. I have many complete sets of cards of cards from 1968-1972. The newspaper route that I had when I was younger, paid for my baseball card addiction. I recently aquired many older Tobacco Cards, from 1909. I have approximately 50 1909 T206 Tobacco cards. My entire collection is insured for $10,000.

Oringinally Posted 3-29-07

No comments: